GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
OG GMFS Member
2,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinkin the other day "why doesnt anybody bag a truck on some small offroad tires?" Then i decided to photoshop it...of course it would be a 2wd truck, but the Z71 stickers kinda make it look "functional"

lifted2copy.jpg

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,487 Posts
I saw a 2wd f-150 with 33s and lowered 2 inches in the back, He had no fender clearence

·
Registered
6,654 Posts
I think it might have something to do with the fact that the fuckine tires wouldn't fit under the hood.

Seriously bro, I tried to stop the boyett bashing long ago, but y'all deserve every minute of it. Your questions are fucking stupid and you have no common sense

·
TEAM WHITE
401 Posts
Sorry man, stickers don't make anything look functional. Out here in the real offroad world we body drop trucks a few inches every now and then before getting caged, thats about it.

·
Cocksmith Extraordinaire
4,775 Posts
so you would have to chop off the top half of the tires in the front? awesome

·
professional grade
2,999 Posts
I think it might have something to do with the fact that the fuckine tires wouldn't fit under the hood.

Seriously bro, I tried to stop the boyett bashing long ago, but y'all deserve every minute of it. Your questions are fucking stupid and you have no common sense
:word: I seriously feel like I shouldnt have to explain why nobody has done it. I wont go too in depth on it because if you dont get how I'm about to put it then we really havent seen anything yet and you really never will get it. Ok so here goes...

ITS FUCKING STUPID

·
Member #1303
5,159 Posts
ive thought of that before but here's my ideal setup

lay frame with a 4" body lift and 15x15 rims on 33x15 boggers

·
Architecture owns me
2,351 Posts
OMG

You guys are too much and guys is plural lol

for christ sake realize that being different is not always good

do it for baby jesus and just stop this shit

·
GMFS Señor Member
1,326 Posts
I seriously thought about that today as I was driving my sister's first car...a 2000 GMC Yukon Denali 4x4. Shit's nice!

I wasn't thinking about 33" tires on a bagged truck but some 245s-265s.

Right now I'm looking for a 99-04 chevy RCSB in black 2wd to have as a DD and for running errands. Since I wouldn't plan on heavily modifying the truck, I do want to try to put some black steel wheels and lower it a little. Black the bitch out and cruise around.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts