Registered
1,691 Posts
that thing is going to be awesome when its done.i love maroon trucks

·
//Negative Camber\\
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
stock floor
No we channeled it. Wanted to see how it would work for an OBS.

The channels came out a little larger than we thought they would, but with some sound deadening and padding under the low spots we should be able to get the stock carpet back in.

Later
Chad

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Looks good, same way we bodydropped Beyond Statics truck.

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Fuckin sick!

·
//Negative Camber\\
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for all the positive comments. We got it started last night. That was a nice feeling. Now we just have to wire in the fans, get the switch box moved into the cab and then it is off to the exhaust shop.

Can't wait.

Later
Chad

·
hotdogfarts
2,287 Posts
Thanks for all the positive comments. We got it started last night. That was a nice feeling. Now we just have to wire in the fans, get the switch box moved into the cab and then it is off to the exhaust shop.

Can't wait.

Later
Chad
You channeled the whole truck in one night??!? Damn....it looks GREAT. What size tires you got on there now?

·
//Negative Camber\\
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You channeled the whole truck in one night??!? Damn....it looks GREAT. What size tires you got on there now?
uhhh...no. It took longer than one night. I was saying that we started the engine up last night.

Right now the tires are 255/45/20s. I will be putting 265/35/22s on it in about a week if I am lucky.

Later
Chad

·
//Negative Camber\\
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
lookin real good chad. are you and kevin gonna show your trucks at truck jam?
Kevin might be, I don't really know. Mine will probably be at paint for that show. I will not be showing it until it is back from paint. At that point the only things I will have to do is get the seats, doors and headliner done and the truck will be "done".

Later
Chad

1 - 20 of 49 Posts