GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
my bro has that same grill gaurd on his truck with a body lift. it was my old truck (i'm the one that bought the grill and installed it) and it was pretty damn easy to fab some brackets up..........i'll explain more tonight, i've got some shit do first.......

·
Registered
787 Posts
btw, what year is your truck, my bros is an obs so the bracket might be a little different, could you take some pics of how it mounts?

·
Registered
787 Posts
yea, i didn't even see your icon..........that would have answered my question about the year model (nbs or obs). anyways just post some pics when you have time, they may be set up similar.

·
Registered
787 Posts
hmmmmmmmm, that setup is a bit different than mine. what i would do is get some flat metal, just as thick as the brackets that came with it and make a 3 inch by 1 1/2 or so piece, drill the holes and bolt them babys down. im all about visual though so if you dont know what i am talking about i could draw something up....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.