GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Dbs>Bitches.
3,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I talked to a shop and they said about 500 to install. Is this a good price? I would just do it myself if I had all the tools, Plus I don't really have a place to do it.

·
Dbs>Bitches.
3,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Justin @ A/T Fab
325 Posts
Most shops charge 8 hours, we do 6 hours which is $480 so that is right in line. If your close to DFW let me know, we do 10% off on parts for GMFS members!

·
Dbs>Bitches.
3,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Most shops charge 8 hours, we do 6 hours which is $480 so that is right in line. If your close to DFW let me know, we do 10% off on parts for GMFS members!
I am in weatherford. Where in dallas is your shop located??

·
Dbs>Bitches.
3,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
dude i did mine last weekend in 3. but i have done several, and havent done my rear bumper yet because i am missing a piece

·
haz 12"s!
4,531 Posts
It just takes simple hand tools. 6-8 hours is right for the average person. Most of the time is in the bumpers. I had the cab and bed lifted in about 2.5 hours and that was without air tools.

·
Justin @ A/T Fab
325 Posts
Yeah i am getting them. So you could get it done in 6 hours?? Cause I prob won't have a ride so I will be stuck there.
At the most yes. Last person waited as well. Our show room is finishing up construction now so we have a pretty nice place to wait. Wireless internet, AC, and soon cable TV!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts