GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was thinking about getting a body lift for my truck so i can get bigger tires under it. maybe a 3" body lift. anyone have opinions on these?

·
Registered
149 Posts
performance accessories P# 10123 should run you about $500 for the kit Stacking lifts is pretty common but I have yet to see anyone do it to a HD Diesel. Just make sure you get the gap guards and the bumper brackets to make sure it comes out right!

·
HUNTING
941 Posts
I have read (not sure) getting a body lift on a diesel is not a good idea. It messes with to many hoses and lines and your intercooler tubing.

·
Fresno State Bulldog
5,708 Posts
Off topic, but welcome to the site, just saw you were from Fresno :D

·
Blown Big Block
980 Posts
Since I see that you are running a Procomp lift are you against cranking the tbars alittle more?? I know of plenty of guys with HD's that run the Procomp and fit 37's all day long...just wondering if thats an option..if not go with the 3" PA body lift...I've had one on my HD for 4+ years now with zero problems and I did a friends '01 Dmax and he also has no issues at all.

·
cracker ass fantastic
616 Posts
I have read (not sure) getting a body lift on a diesel is not a good idea. It messes with to many hoses and lines and your intercooler tubing.
ive heard the same thing so if it were me i wouldnt do it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts