GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where is the best place to get a SM roll pan molded in, tailgate handle shaved/relocated, and possibly the 3rd brake light shaved - and all painted black? I'd like to find a very reputable shop if I'm going to be leaving my truck there.

Looking for shops in N. Houston, Woodlands, Conroe - but I will drive farther if its a really good shop.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Kustom Werx
27722 Robinson Rd.
Conroe, TX 77385

281-364-0087 Ask for Chris or Cory don't bother with talking to the other guys. Tell them Wheelchair Mike sent you.

You'll probably have to wait until next week to get ahold of them, they should have left for Greenvile by now, or be getting ready to leave.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cool thanks, thats relatively close - I'll give them a call

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I talked to Cory, he gave me prices on everything - seemed like a real nice guy - I will probably stop in there in a few weeks after I get the pan and relocator kit

thanks again

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
O3GMC said:
I talked to Cory, he gave me prices on everything - seemed like a real nice guy - I will probably stop in there in a few weeks after I get the pan and relocator kit

thanks again
Yeah, Cory is a good guy. Always treated me good. I'll be going back to them before long to have my bed cover painted and flamed.

·
OG
6,939 Posts
O3GMC said:

thanks again
What is it gonna cost to get your rollpan molded and tailgate shaved. I wanna get this done SOMEDAY and just wanted to get and idea of what im looking at spending

·
My truck is SLOW!
509 Posts
Blue02 said:
What is it gonna cost to get your rollpan molded and tailgate shaved. I wanna get this done SOMEDAY and just wanted to get and idea of what im looking at spending
I would also like to know.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
675 to mold in the pan, relocate/shave the handle + paint
~400 to shave the 3rd brake light

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah I paid 250 to have my mirrors and current SS roll pan painted at a different shop (I installed both after they painted them) - they would probably charge me 800 or more to weld in a pan and shave the handle

1 - 12 of 12 Posts