GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im new at this so i dont kno if the pictures will upload. but i just got my truck out the body shop they molded my rollpan and painted my plastics. these are some pics from start to finish. let me kno what yall think.

·
tell Sloan I said whatup
1,952 Posts
nice work and dumped exhaust would look cleaner imo too.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i had them dumped for a while but i like the sound with tips better. i still have to shorten them tough cause they stick out to much. they were perfect with my stock bumper.

·
Fluffy and Armed
636 Posts
Looks nice! Did you have the bed rails cleaned up too?

BTW, do shorten that exhaust! If that was my truck I know I would be walking into it all the time. lol But I'm clumsly like that. :crazy:

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
"Looks nice! Did you have the bed rails cleaned up too?"
i had a bedcover then a roll and lock and it fucked up the top so got it fixed up while it was in the shop.

"are you gonna shave the tailgate?"
no cause i jus bought that tailgate handle.

"now buy my 22's"
i would love to but i really want 24s and i think im gunna keep my stock hitch.

·
Registered
376 Posts
"now buy my 22's"
i would love to but i really want 24s and i think im gunna keep my stock hitch.[/QUOTE]

you cant use your stock hitch with that rollpan i believe. you need a hidden hitch that would be accesible by having a flip kit on your license plate.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i got my stock one on there. i just un bolted it and moved it back 7 inches and then redrilled and mounted back up. i didnt feel like buying a hidden hitch so i figured it was easier to do it the way i did.

·
Registered
6,654 Posts
please get rid of those 45* tips. Your truck looks great but the exhaust tips ruin it.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.