GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im new to the site i used to own a 92 gmc single cab on 20/22 boyds the one on my sig now its sold and im working on a 88-98 im gettin it stock floored 2 1/2 inches and my question was anybody tried fittin 24s on the front cause i think the wheels are gonna come close or hit my hood. if anybody has tried this let me know or am i just gonna have to go with a 22/24 combo.firewall is gettin notched aswell. thanks

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Yes, please look at the sig and notice the tires above the hood and the fact that it hasn't been completed yet.
sorry not everybody is sponsored. people have projects. mine wont be in the condition yours is for 10 years at this rate.

·
//Negative Camber\\
1,050 Posts
sorry not everybody is sponsored. people have projects. mine wont be in the condition yours is for 10 years at this rate.
Its kindof more of a joke at this point man. No need to start calling people out for having the means to finish their trucks. If you don't know what his comment was about you should search out mccustomize's thread about his truck. You will get it then.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Hey man, I've got a truck that's been sitting for 7 years under construction. Difference is, I don't talk shit about how cool that thing's gonna be, I just work on it and let the truck speak for itself.

Oh and let me apologize for my profession. Sorry I'm a writer and photographer for the magazines. I'll go ahead and be a bank teller instead so you can look at me in a better light.

Stupid, stupid people.

·
//Negative Camber\\
1,050 Posts
Hey man, I've got a truck that's been sitting for 7 years under construction. Difference is, I don't talk shit about how cool that thing's gonna be, I just work on it and let the truck speak for itself.
Thats no lie. It even spent some time at my house

·
Pebble Pushers
3,028 Posts
Oh and let me apologize for my profession. Sorry I'm a writer and photographer for the magazines. I'll go ahead and be a bank teller instead so you can look at me in a better light.
ha, try being a layed off 12v installer goin to school full time! :crazy:

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Its kindof more of a joke at this point man. No need to start calling people out for having the means to finish their trucks. If you don't know what his comment was about you should search out mccustomize's thread about his truck. You will get it then.
i wasnt calling him out, just pointing out a fact.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Look at sig
yeah but what tire are u running like a 40 45. i remember that truck and hanging around with some of uall bout 2 or 3 years ago in the corpus heat wave. i was thinking of gettin a 295 30

·
Registered
2,806 Posts

Stupid, stupid people.
wasn't a shot at you dubz. hell i like to read your builds. yours are actually on stuff i like and do go in depth. i just dont think you get to talk shit about peoples rides not getting done when yours is a sponsered rig. just my opinion.

·
Registered
702 Posts
im glad i didnt do 24's i like driving mine.... maybe if you had a narrowed track width so you could turn with out doin full lift all the time...

1 - 20 of 67 Posts