GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok...so this is only sittin on 9"...by the end of this week..my new torsion bars...ford keys...and custom made coils will be given me an extra 2-3" of suspension lift...the tires are kinda squished in there right now..but...im enjoyin it...ill have NFabs very soon to hid the frame...please excuse the front bumper...its sanded down right now and bein prepped to be repainted...i got my exhaust reworked and took my hitch off (gettin custom made one later)...if you're curious as to what that frame-like box is hangin down where the hitch used to be...that is my new battery box...holds 4 optima yellow tops :)...lemme know what yall think..ill have more pics when im sittin on 11-12" instead of this pansy 9" haha...

43444931.gif

43444897.gif

43444783.gif

43444614.gif

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll be even bigger very very soon...and the stereos gettin ripped out beginin in feb...puttin a wall of 12 12's...im really happy with it...

The battery box actually looks pimp with the batteries in it...cus...anyone that knows anythign about audio/modifying..knows what a yellow top is...and when you see 4 of them hangin down from someones truck you gotta wonder whats inside...the only reason they're not in there right now is cus i didnt have time to wire them up this weekend...if i end up hatin it..ill put some black diamond plate coverin it up...

01BlueGMC8.1L said:
i would leave it as it sit's just put some beefer tires on there and that truck will look sweet
Beefier tires???? I just got those tires...37x14 nittos are beefy enough IMO...the ride well...are quiet...handle well..dont exactly offroad too much...i couldnt ask for a better tire...i dont want some redneck soundin boggers where you can hear me drivin from 2 miles away..

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
I was about to make a comment on the bigger tires... Those will do you just fine... And they are plenty big enough... You need to take a trip to the dealer after you get the extra inches on and have a side by side of a stock one, some pics dont do justice unless you have something to compare by... Looks fucken awesome for sure...

·
OG Member
4,862 Posts
Nice truck! Cant wait to see how it looks 2-3 inches taller. By the way are those Ewogos old set of wheels?

BogeyBoy82 said:
...and when you see 4 of them hangin down from someones truck you gotta wonder whats inside...
Some of those wonderers may be thiefs too. Be careful where you park that truck. :uhoh2:

MotoHead

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
nice rims... i recognize them from a certain blue truck... lol

i can't wait to see your system :rocking:

moto: yea they are evan's old rims, they were cleared for boogeyboy

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i have a the new viper 791xv with pager..and every add on sensor you can buy with backup siren...having the pager is the key....pager from alarm goes off...12 gauge gets cocked...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts