bitter southern gun owner
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
right now i have 33x10.5 tsl radials

and i wanna bumb up to sum 36x12.5 tsl radials are some 35x10-35-13 boggers

i have a 7.5 front dif i belive on a s10 4x4 model lil smaller than a zr2 diff

you think first time my stuff touched the mudd i would send cv parts flying

tell me what yall think

so far with my tsl radials and offroading no probilems at all and i done did some shit with those tires

thanks
hunter

·
4,725 Posts
Cut em baw!

·
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hey law u going to daniels house this weekend to do his lift
if you are ill see you there

·
Hillbilly Deluxe
1,096 Posts
ive got 13-36 TSLS now, have done som pretty good wheelin on them and havent had much fo a problem.

I wheeled on my old 33-14 boggers and ate alot of CV's. and ive got the 9.25 8 lug diff, i severely shattered a cv joint at the local mud bog just in a lo lock launch into the pit. i had trouble slinging the mud out of the boggers, but tsls im yet to have problems, and i went up a significant amount.

Boggers are everything youve heard and more, they are nasty... to terrain and drivetrain.

·
Bayou Surface Drive, LLC
7,077 Posts
Do it. lol If you break one buy one with lifetime warranty and you will get them free after that.

·
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ha yeh my tsl yet to give me probilems

yeh ive heard amazing stories of boggers pulling threw sum bad shit

ha marcus i might just do that ha and by the end of all this ill be damn good at changing out cv shit

·
DeepSouth Gangster
5,669 Posts
Do it. lol If you break one buy one with lifetime warranty and you will get them free after that.
That is what I have done so far (but not for long). Too bad they dont carry Chromoly D60 Stub Shafts with a Lifetime warranty.:crazy:

·
Bayou Surface Drive, LLC
7,077 Posts
That is what I have done so far (but not for long). Too bad they dont carry Chromoly D60 Stub Shafts with a Lifetime warranty.:crazy:
get longfeilds they are lifteime

·
4,725 Posts
Alloy USA has a nice warranty.

Longfield CV's have lifetime.

·
DeepSouth Gangster
5,669 Posts
Well, I ment an Auto Parts store like O'Reilly's carrying D60 shafts. Yall need to stop thinkin so hard, gosh.:crazy:

·
4,725 Posts
It's not thinking hard, just ridiculous amount of research and time spent for my own SAS.

·
DeepSouth Gangster
5,669 Posts
It's not thinking hard, just ridiculous amount of research and time spent for my own SAS.
Well, thanks for researching for me.:shake:

·
4,725 Posts
No prob :lol: now if you want to know the 25 different vendors to purchase from, just ask.... :rofl:

·
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
haha
guess my thread got jacked o well

so just say screw it run my boggers
i break my shafts get shafts with life time warranty no questions asked. Thats what i gathered from the info provided

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,487 Posts
just dont weld lock the front

·
DeepSouth Gangster
5,669 Posts
1 - 20 of 33 Posts