GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of 22x10 Palisade that have seen better days. They have been out in the weather of the east coast for a year now and they need work. I have used that mothers ball and it does ok, but they need more. The inside of the wheel hoop needs it the most, lots of pitting. Any sugestions out there? I was thinking about ordering one of those wheel buffing kits from eastwood and use a drill I guess. Would a paint polisher work also?

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
You might look into a professional polish to bring them back and then polish them yourself as needed. I believe a professional polish can run anywhere from 150-200 dollars and they will look as good as new.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good point Im just thinking I have nothing to do during the winter months so I wanted to take them to the basement and work on them myself. The wheel face is not that bad, its just everything else.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Blow03ss, there is a place right in philly that refinishes wheels. They do all Peterbilt and bigrig stuff. The wheels that come out of there are beautiful. I'm sure this would be a simple task for them, as I have seen some horrible wheels come out of there gleaming. Just a polish and possibly a reclearing for yours. I don't have there number on me, but I will post it when I get home tonight.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts