GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
OG Member
4,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The paint was starting to chip on the red rings so I decided to ditch them and put on the anodized silver rings that originally came with the wheels. They actually look pretty good to me and I think Im going to keep them on now lol (some of you might disagree!). I also went back with a stock air dam but went with a dark gray one this time around. The exterior of the truck is going to stay the way it is since Im planning for a different lift in the future so I need to save up for it. Well anyways heres a few pics and feel free to comment:

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,487 Posts
trucks looking good i love the color

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
Its definately looking better IMO. id like to see a more agressive tire, BUT i know that those tires are much better for the stuff you do. overall, it looks damn good.

·
Fresno State Bulldog
5,708 Posts
That looks good man! I swear those rims are x12!!! They look DEEEEP! :D

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
damn looks imaculate! i love it

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
yeah I deffinatly liked the red rings more, they gave the wheels more of a unique and rare look. Now they look like your everyday run of the mill "almost every lifted truck has these wheels" wheel

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
I miss the valence and rings! :(

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
I like those rings much better. :head2:

·
Registered
64 Posts
I really like just paint tailgate top cover!!

·
Registered
871 Posts
lookin good, i like it.

9,778 Posts
man I love your truck...so slick and shiny. The only mod I would do is paint the bumper cap in the back to match...I actually thought you already had that done. I love the tires (I know you don't need muds). Also what lift you planning on changing to??????

1 - 20 of 38 Posts