GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Perfect Poise
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bought new wheels today! NEW PICS 5/23!

Well i got them put on, need to trim a little of my added bed support :flame:

crappy pics, but its really bright out and nothing was turning out to well...

100_0895.gif

100_0892.gif

·
GMFS Member
4,390 Posts
nice man. i saw those in an ad in Sport Truck like a month ago. caught my attention. definately a nice, clean wheel.

·
Registered
8,260 Posts
pics of the truck they will be going on ?? Very clean simple wheel, should look bitchin

·
Perfect Poise
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ohh damn thats your truck thats one of the trucks that inspired me to shave and bag my truck. thats gonna look hella good take some nice he res pics for me so ican have NEW WALLPAPER.

some day when the truck is repainted, ive shaved the rest of the truck, and right before paint i busted a 20" rim and said f it im buying 22's...

the bed is in primer it makes me sad.

·
Perfect Poise
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
did you leave the tails or do full skin and leds.
all i have left to shave is the third brake light. im leaving the gate and tails for now till bd
roll pan, stake pockets, added some inner fenders to the bed, redid my tailgate... need to shave the gas door, and third brake light and that factory crese behind the door... i smoked my taillights ill keep them

·
Yes, it's a lifted 2WD!
451 Posts
Bad ass truck!!! Those wheels are sick!!!

·
Perfect Poise
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i love simple spoked wheels, and they are perfect. Cant wait to get them next week.

only shitty thing is upfront wont lay anymore and i spent my paint money on rims and tires lol

1 - 20 of 67 Posts