GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
gold nbs owner
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
bought some cady rims (UPDATED: NEW PICS)

bought these for my truck for the winter and for the track so i dont have to burn up my new tires or get salt on my 22's in the winter, bought them locally for $200 tires have about 65% tread left and they have all 4 center caps, just need to be cleaned up

will have pics up this weekend of them on the truck

002-2.jpg

001-3.jpg

·
Registered
8,312 Posts
Pretty good deal. I'm trying to decide if i should buy some gmc 17s with shitty tires for 175.

·
gold nbs owner
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pretty good deal. I'm trying to decide if i should buy some gmc 17s with shitty tires for 175.
i was trying to find some of those but couldnt, everybody around here is asking ridiculous prices for stock rims and tires, this was the best deal i found so i got them

·
I am Tom Slick
6,613 Posts
not a bad deal, I sold my 17" Avy's locally for $250, might pick-up another set of 17's for my truck when I go to sell it and take my 20's for my next truck

·
gold nbs owner
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
didnt want to wait for the weekend and had the time so i stuck them on real quick

lmk what you all think

010-2.jpg

009-2.jpg

008-3.jpg

006-2.jpg

·
gold nbs owner
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Looks good. Whats wrong with the 22s?
nothing,the 22's are back on now, i was just seeing how the eskys would look, i bought these eskys so i can run them at the track because there much lighter and i dont wanna burn up my new tires, im gonna run them in the winter also and store my 22's so i want get any salt on them

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Always a nice wheel. I like them they look good on it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts