GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
always wanting ,never get
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have an 01 sierra ecsb and i have apair of jl audio 12w3's well i need a box for these and i wen to the local stereo shop a high end one not the stolen junk stores around and they want $800 for the box its a downfire bow with fiberglass and wood , i cant believe that price its too damn expensive does anyone know of people that make boxes for less than $800 .or does anyone have a box for sale any help would help ,haha, thnaks

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
i could make you one becuz im about to start on mine but it will take a few months and i dont think you want to wait that long

check out ebay...

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
we picked up one at heatwave for 2 12s downfire for an ECSB for like 150-175?? i think it was a pro-box or something... sounds pretty good.

·
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hmmm maybe theyll have some at the ribsnrods show im going to tomorrow at the cal xpo cool

·
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i would try but i dont have anytime time at all i work 60 hours a week and spend time with the woman on the weekends and sometimes get called in to hell i mean work on sundays

·
Plead The First
2,593 Posts
If you wanted to wait a few weeks, I could maybe make two boxes, one for myself and one for you. I'll be making a single 12" ported for myself. Just can't do it right now, school and work soak up all my time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts