GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of 4 Boyd Coddington Timeless 6 Cast series chrome wheels with Mastercraft 275/45/20 tires, 1 tire is brand new95% tread, 2 of them have about 75% tread, and one has about 55% tread. One rim has a very small curb mark from when i had low pros on them. Asking $1600

·
Registered
53 Posts
Can you please send me some pics and call me so we can discuss some details. I would like to see the curb mark. I am very interested so please call me to see if we can work something out.
Weekend (586) xxx-xxxx
Weekday (313) xxx-xxxx
Shipping to MI, any idea of price?
Thanks, Ryan

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
here a couple shots, when it stops raining ill take some better ones

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LoChevyGRL said:
Ross just an idea bring them with you to LFT you may find someone that will buy them there?

there still on the truck, i guess ill keep them on another week for LFT and try to sell them.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ill have pics of the slight curb damange tommorow

·
Registered
53 Posts
I guess you don't want to sell them too bad because you never called me and still haven't posted pics of the rash. That's fine with me. Enjoy them or good luck selling.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sorry i decided to keep them becuase im getting new tires for them for cheap :rocking:

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
boyd and intro make cast rims... cheaper than the billet but still made by the company :read: not fake :read:

·
Registered
82 Posts
pewter00 said:
boyd and intro make cast rims... cheaper than the billet but still made by the company :read: not fake :read:
OK, thats cool. I just read something Boyd putout regarding wheels on the market that were chrome and his wheels are polished from the factory in addition to other differences between his wheels and fakes. Ill edit my original post, it was silly of me to post it anyway. My apologies to the seller.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts