GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
OG GMFS Member
2,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
decided to create one thread to put all my photoshopped pics in rather than starting a new one everytime i do something...heres my latest rendering..i only spent a couple minutes on it and its not quite done, but tell me what u think...
tahoedubscopy.jpg

·
Registered
3,606 Posts
dude quit posting every single photoshop you ever do in here...i understand people that post there shit once they get it perfected but it is stupid to post every 15 minute photoshop you do

·
GMFS ember
713 Posts
the only way to get any better is to actually SPEND SOME TIME on each chop. Once you have the basics (and it seems you do) make sure everything you edit in the pic is as good as you can get it.

your chop - selection lines are not clean at all, there should be shading in the rear wheel well from when you dropped it.

that chop should have taken you closer to an hour rather than a few minutes.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Jesus. Alright, Eric Boyett, Honest man I encourage you to find another truck board, or somewhere else to post; most of the members here do not like you, or your brother, and even if your photoshop is great they will run their mouth to you about it. Why can you two, or you not realize that they do not like you here, and most probably wouldn't care if you left. Sorry, but it is the truth in my opinion.

·
Giggity Giggity Giggity
3,169 Posts
At least the Tahoe front clip fits. Just spend some more time on it and it'll look better......hopefully.

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
nboylie said:
oh god why.

seriously. you are just going to get torn apart. put more than 5 minutes into and then post
Dixon said:
Jesus. Alright, Eric Boyett, Honest man I encourage you to find another truck board, or somewhere else to post; most of the members here do not like you, or your brother, and even if your photoshop is great they will run their mouth to you about it. Why can you two, or you not realize that they do not like you here, and most probably wouldn't care if you left. Sorry, but it is the truth in my opinion.

I'll agree with these. Seriously Boyett, it doesn't matter what you post on GMFS, the other members will rip on you. You got mad in your last Photoshop thread because of what members said.You even said other truck forums such as SSM said they liked it, etc...

Why keep posting the same crap every time? :think: Are you really wanting to get better at PS or are you trying to win GMFS members back or something? If you want to learn PS, you need to practice. :read: You can't just keep doing 5 min jobs and expect to get better at it. You could take other member's advice or read the links I've posted that's sticked in the PS section. Read up, practice, spend more than 5 mins on one job. A chop like that should have took at least 2+ hours. Those toons I used to do all took at least 8 hours.

Like this one:

Or take the last GMFS contest I entered in:

This took at least 10+ hours to complete.

Org Pic:

This can apply to many situations other than just PS. If you jump head first into everything you do, you'll never get a good end result. Like your 07 Tahoe front end. Take your time, do research, read up, take advice, and spend more time than a 5 mins on it.

1 - 20 of 131 Posts