GMC Truck Forum banner

101 - 120 of 131 Posts

·
YUH
7,600 Posts
make the sig smaller.. as far as the truck chop do some more work on the shadows and use the warp feature on the grill to make it more realistic.

·
OG GMFS Member
2,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #104
K before anybody says anything, i know there are no trees in this background so the reflection of the truck is off...with that said, here is my newest chop...enjoy!

mattrackscopy.jpg

·
Registered
126 Posts
dude ... if ur gonna do a half ass chop theres no point in doin one... people dont care about the idea... we'd rather see quality work. u'd just be helping urself if youd stop postin these bs chops ...

·
professional grade
2,999 Posts
dude ... if ur gonna do a half ass chop theres no point in doin one... people dont care about the idea... we'd rather see quality work. u'd just be helping urself if youd stop postin these bs chops ...
:word: get the basics down, quit jumping ahead of yourself on these ideas, and do a quality chop. Taking out your brothers truck and pasting it over a truck that has those treads isnt that big of a deal. I'd go look at the PS contests if i were you, try something like they did.

·
OG GMFS Member
2,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #112
Ive been working on this one for a couple hours now and i think its pretty good, but i still need to do some minor trimming around the rear axle and the bed and the front driverside wheel...but other than that im pretty happy with it :D

liftedcoloradocopy.jpg

·
OG GMFS Member
2,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #118
you should take a few more pics of your bros truck so you can find the right angles to match the tires you put on it.
Those are the exact tires that were in the original pic...if u have ever seen a bagged truck, it will more than likely have something called camber, which is where the wheels lean in for negative camber and lean out for positive camber...there is nothing wrong with the way the wheels came out in that chop...:imo

·
Registered
640 Posts
I wasnt referring to that pic, I was referring to the pic you made with the tracks on. the other pics look fine, just the one looks like the tracks are facing a little different angle than the truck is.

101 - 120 of 131 Posts