GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a couple of brand new whiplash 14 inch kits. I bought them off my buddie because his offroad shop went out of business. 2100 + shipping retail on these kits are 3400. 10 inch kits 1800. 8 inch 1600.

I also have resivior shocks at 90 a shock and 8" 10" and 12" leaf springs at 125 a spring.

I know i have a low post, i just found out about this site and i have the same sale on ls1tech.com fullsizechevy.com

If you have any questions heres my email [email protected]

·
Registered
752 Posts
Blown02 said:
I have a couple of brand new whiplash 14 inch kits. I bought them off my buddie because his offroad shop went out of business. 2100 + shipping retail on these kits are 3400. 10 inch kits 1800. 8 inch 1600.

I also have resivior shocks at 90 a shock and 8" 10" and 12" leaf springs at 125 a spring.

I know i have a low post, i just found out about this site and i have the same sale on ls1tech.com fullsizechevy.com

If you have any questions heres my email [email protected]
what kind of shocks do you have

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
Blown02 said:
yes i have 8" ones. do you want front and rear????
I would just want the rear. What is the length of the spring, thats what I really need to know. eye hole to eye hole and the ho wmuch arc is has (lay it so its arched up and measure from the floor to the top of the arc)

That would be a huge help.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Dark Eternal said:
I would just want the rear. What is the length of the spring, thats what I really need to know. eye hole to eye hole and the ho wmuch arc is has (lay it so its arched up and measure from the floor to the top of the arc)

That would be a huge help.
ill get that for you tonight or monday

·
FEARS NO POTHOLE
311 Posts
Blown02 said:
I dont have any of those, I will in about a month though.
i'll prolly just take the pair of 14" ones then and hit you up later for the 8" ones when you get em in.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts