GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brand new set of trail grapplers $1500 pick up in New Jersey.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump!

·
The Canadian
3,241 Posts
No offense, But they can be bought brand new for for a couple bucks less shipped anywhere in the lower 48.........
But GLWS nonetheless

·
1500 !!
4 Posts
guess I'm not the only one that feels that way. Not worth the 1.5 hour drive especially with no pics i wonder how new these really are.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No offense, But they can be bought brand new for for a couple bucks less shipped anywhere in the lower 48.........
But GLWS nonetheless
Where?

·
The Canadian
3,241 Posts

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
guess I'm not the only one that feels that way. Not worth the 1.5 hour drive especially with no pics i wonder how new these really are.
two quick ones. Mr. Wheel Deal, Ebay & Amazon. Rimzone they are $1527
Brand new is new dumbass, and no you can't have them for $1200 because you have to drive from Brooklyn.

You should not have been so quick, Rimzone charges $205.35 shipping $1733.31 shipped.

If you want tires and have found them cheaper, post a link.

·
1500 !!
4 Posts
So you probably paid.for.shipping thats why your price is so high i understand. Thanks for the counter offer of 1450, i know gas is cheaper in NJ but still. GLWS fellow member.

·
The Canadian
3,241 Posts
Brand new is new dumbass, and no you can't have them for $1200 because you have to drive from Brooklyn.

You should not have been so quick, Rimzone charges $205.35 shipping $1733.31 shipped.

If you want tires and have found them cheaper, post a link.
:throw: Ebay, Amazon and Mr. Wheel deal are at the same price as you, brand new, shipped to anyone's door.

Just saying, for someone to drive to someone elses house, and pick up tires, I wouldn't pay exact retail.

But Good Luck with sale :wave:

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:throw: Ebay, Amazon and Mr. Wheel deal are at the same price as you, brand new, shipped to anyone's door.

Just saying, for someone to drive to someone elses house, and pick up tires, I wouldn't pay exact retail.

But Good Luck with sale :wave:
Those prices are not retail, but Ok, $1400. Pick up in NJ :favorites37:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts