GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
GMFS Member
4,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have for sale a set of brand new, never installed LPP headers and Y-pipe for the 99-06 trucks. The kit comes with all the clamps, the garbage exhaust gaskets they supply (re-use your stock gaskets), etc. This is for the 4.8/5.3 trucks, but you can make them work on your 6.0 if you switch to a single 3" cat-back.

LPP sold these through a group purchase for $450 shipped. I'm asking $430.

LPP states they won't have these in stock until at least the end of summer, so buy mine and don't wait.

For right now I do not want to ship these, so I'm looking to sell to local guys only. New England guys only for now. I'm located in Brighton, MA right outside Boston. I don't mind driving a little ways to meet up.

Pictures will be up in the next day or so once I am able to steal my girlfriends camera.

·
GMFS Member
4,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Interested and I'll prob take them if you'll ship. Hit me up if you change your mind.
Will do. I figured I'd test the waters with the local guys for a week or two, then I'll ship them.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Sell me the Y! :)

·
Rollin Dirty
520 Posts
Just to help the seller and open up his market a little bit - i bought these on the group purchase and installed them on my NNBS 07' they fit great as is. Been on for about 4-5000 miles now. No issues. the passenger side o2 sensor is VERY close to the frame though. It needs tilted up about 1/8th inch.

·
Cali Customs
1,507 Posts
so these are the same ones that are offered for the nnbs ?

im looking at the group buy .. and this .. Jeff elaborate .

joe

·
Rollin Dirty
520 Posts
so these are the same ones that are offered for the nnbs ?

im looking at the group buy .. and this .. Jeff elaborate .

joe
No - they are not the same as the NNBS headers and i'm pretty sure they only work on 2wd trucks come to think about it. I took the chance that they would fit my application - and they did, NNBS 2wd RCSB.

·
GMFS Member
4,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah, I've heard they will fit the NNBS trucks if they're 2wd, however if someone with a NNBS was to buy these, I'm not going to be responsible if they don't fit.

·
Registered
224 Posts
So want a set. I suppose you don't plan on shipping them to Alberta Canada for a fee.

·
Registered
370 Posts
sell him the headers because i still want the Y!:big_banana_Dance:

·
Registered
224 Posts
Definitly interested. I Don't want to wait until the end of summer for LPP to have some. About how much would shipping to edmonton alberta canada be?

·
GMFS Member
4,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I think I have a buyer here in MA for the whole kit. If he backs out, Jared we can talk about just the headers.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts