GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brand New Microsoft Zune, 30gb White! NEW PRICE!

Whats up guys, well i got 2 zunes a while back, i bought one, then got one for christmas... so the one i got for christmas is kind of useless and my dad was going to buy it off me but he said to just go ahead and sell it....

so first up are my gmfs homies...

i can get pics upon request of course for proof that i have it if you dont believe me, (trust me i know people think of scam first, lol!!!), but its a brand new White Zune still sealed in the box...

looks like this of course

$185 SHIPPED to the 48 states, hehe. :D :D .. hawaii and alaska pm so we can see what shipping costs...

Thanks for looking. Kevin

BTW, to show you my price is the best, check bestbuy.. $250 plus tax. woo!

New price, 185 shipped, with immediate shipping pending payment.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oh i guess i will add some of my own input for it too....

i have both, the IPOD and the ZUNE. and overall... i like the zune features better...

you can upload all the most common video files with the click of a button, along with any wma and mp3 and so forth.. no converting

as far as accessibility the zune makes it much easier and faster then my ipod... i use windows media for everything and limewire so all i had to do was log into limewire and drag the songs to the synch page... really fast too takes about 2 secs per song or less.

the ipod is different in that it is smaller, and has the non click sensor thing wheel... the zune you press left/right/down/up or hold it for quick scrolling

the zune also has a much bigger screeen and way better video quality. i was blown away by the quality of it. :)

you can also upload pictures to it in all the basic formats and make them your background and so forth on the zune. its pretty cool

if you want to know anything else, let me know

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
what indash do you have??? model i mean... does it have an AUX plug in it? or a usb... if so then yea

i have a kenwood deck in mine with aux and i went to bestbuy and bought a 30 dollar attachment piece made for the ipod, but it has the headphone jack and i run it through there! works solid as day...

let me know what your runnin and ill look into it tonite!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Ill give you 150.00 shipped to El Paso, TX. im going to the Border Patrol Academy soon and I need a MP3 player. Money is tight so let me know if youll sell it to me at that price. Thanks for your consideration

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
Its advertised in CompUSA ad on Sunday for $219.99... :D

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well compusa sucks, and i dont. :p hehe

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bump it up, need to sell it.... its being wasted just sitting here in my room. haha

$185 shipped takes it, it will be shipped within 18 hours of payment received

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yes sir...... $185 shipped and ill have it in the mail tomorrow with a tracking number :)

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bump... $180 shipped before i put it on ebay.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i also may have a used black one for sale soon...its in perfect condition, has a soft rubber case that was put on, on day 1, along with a screen protector piece... A+ condition

ill let it go for $105 shipped.

this one comes with a car charger too

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yea ill go grab some...! gimmie 5 mins

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
pics.... and for your information, it looks like scratches on the screen, but really thats scratches on the plastic cover i put on it.... its brand new condition. im glad i put that protector on there, i'd be really pissed if the glass screen looked like that. lol

pics005.jpg

pics006.jpg

pics007.jpg

let me know man, ill get it in the mail asap

1 - 17 of 17 Posts