GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sale fell through so it is back up for sale again.

I have a brand new in the box Samsung Blackjack for sale. Never used, this is not an unlocked version, it is branded from the company. if you want pics, go to cingular.com to check it out... if you want actaul pics, let me know and i'll get them for you.

they are 399.99 with out a contract, i'll take 300.00 obo...

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
All it needs is the SIM for Cingular and it works immediately.

I just sold mine USED for $300, so this is a sweet deal if its a new, non-refubrished item.\

bump for a good deal.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that's right, take your sim out of your old phone and put it in this phone and turn it on...if you are in a 3g area, i recommend taking this phone to a cingular store and get a new 3g sim, it won't cost you anything....

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dang wish I had extra cash right about now, your local too.. good luck on the sale
\\

yeah thanks, your more than welcome to come by the store and check it out if it would help you make up your mind.....i work at the cingular store on wilma rudolph, across from co-op..

·
Registered
346 Posts
\\

yeah thanks, your more than welcome to come by the store and check it out if it would help you make up your mind.....i work at the cingular store on wilma rudolph, across from co-op..
Ill have to stop by this weekend and check it out, Ive seen it in a couple of kiosk at the mall but never fooled around with it.

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
check ur pms

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
you do know that you can pick these up for about $50 with a contract now. If no one picks it up I'll take it for $100+shipping

·
Resident Guinea Wop
14,533 Posts
you do know that you can pick these up for about $50 with a contract now. If no one picks it up I'll take it for $100+shipping
Well they're selling on eBay all day long in the $250-300 range + shipping. So keep that in mind. TONS of people don't want to be locked into a 2 year contract, like myself. Some people lose phones and need to replace them, some people just want to upgrade halfway through their plan. Chooch :slap:

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
Well they're selling on eBay all day long in the $250-300 range + shipping. So keep that in mind. TONS of people don't want to be locked into a 2 year contract, like myself. Some people lose phones and need to replace them, some people just want to upgrade halfway through their plan. Chooch :slap:
either way I'm telling him if he cant sell it that I'm offering $100+shipping or he can send me a PM if he wants more and we can talk. Hey I can lowball a little bit can't I? :crazy:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts