GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
OG Member
4,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The PJs are gone and the STSs are on. I love these tires! They ride so smooth and are very quiet which is nice for a change because now I can hear my exhaust solo. Its amazing how much traction I get on the road too compared to the PJs. I cant wait to try them out in the desert! Time for some wider rims. :evil:

Heres some snaps:

newtires01.gif

newtires02.gif

newtires03.gif

MotoHead

·
[>
3,255 Posts
:head: Very nice Justin :head:
35x12.5?

I like it but I agree,, those are in need of a 16x10:read: It would make it look even better.

How many miles did you get out of the PJ's before you took them off?

·
RIP Jason
4,089 Posts
35x12.5
they don't make anyother size in 35's. You really should get some 10" wide rims, would look damn sexy

·
OG Member
4,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BigBubbaBD said:
:head: Very nice Justin :head:
35x12.5?

I like it but I agree,, those are in need of a 16x10:read: It would make it look even better.

How many miles did you get out of the PJ's before you took them off?
Yes they are 35x12.50R16...I forgot to state that in the beginning.

Once I get these tires paid off the 16x10s are next.

I got a good 28k-29k out of the PJs and I rotated the tires every 5k BUT I only had the alignement done on the truck maybe 2 or 3 times.

MotoHead

·
Registered
724 Posts
which do you like better. I personally think the PJ's make the truck look bigger, but the STS's would be my next choice. Looks good man. What made you change styles.

·
OG Member
4,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
dreamrr said:
which do you like better. I personally think the PJ's make the truck look bigger, but the STS's would be my next choice. Looks good man. What made you change styles.
These tires are actually true size as the PJs. Intercos site list them as 35.1" overall diameter.

What made me change is pretty simple. The PJs are way overpriced for what they are whereas these are not. Also I spend much more time on the road than I do offroad and when I do go offroad so considering these tires are All-Terrain and are also designed for the sand/dirt thats a plus right there. Dont get me wrong the PJs kick ass offroad but the STS is much more street friendly than the PJ and thats exactly what I was looking for.

MotoHead

·
OG Member
4,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
dreamrr said:
so you dont recommend the PJ, I was thinkin about them for my next tire set. How long do each of them last?
No I didnt say that. I just think they are too expensive period. If they were cheaper I probably wouldnt mind having them again.

dreamrr said:
hey do you have denali door handles or did you just paint your original handles?
These are factory painted GM handles. They come off the SS and Avalanches.

MotoHead

1 - 16 of 16 Posts