GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
i eat children
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whenever i got my truck lifted last week or so, (2wd ecsb 7inch fabtech) most people probly thought "aahhhhhh another street queen" or something like that

:nono:

yesterday me and a buddy went out behind a new nieghborhood and killed that shit,

100_0727.jpg

100_0728.jpg

100_0731.jpg

100_0729.jpg

100_0730.jpg

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,487 Posts
nice man good to see people actually have fun in there truck

·
Fluffy and Armed
636 Posts
I Drive through puddles..... sometimes. JK

I like to use my truck, I just don't like when it gets all pinstriped up. Big openness is my best friend IMO. Although I did think that in photo #2 there was a huge gash into the cab. :crazy:

·
The ShiZnit!
1,062 Posts
:supergay: IS that suppose to be muddy? haha!!! that is funny... The Myth has been confirmed another street queen that goes down dirt roads... lol
:gayfight:

·
Dude on Internet
758 Posts
what kind of wheels are those? i really like em

·
i eat children
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:supergay: IS that suppose to be muddy? haha!!! that is funny... The Myth has been confirmed another street queen that goes down dirt roads... lol
:gayfight:

whatever man, i went threw some pretty deep ruts and shit where the water and shit was probly up to the rim....and also i no where said it was muddy. and i know its not all super muddy and what the fuck ever, but how smart would it be for me to take my truck to the local 'neck muddin whole and get the fuckin thing stuck and some mud on it.....fuck that shit....

so

i had fun..... i went threw some shit.....actually took it off the damn road

·
As seen on TV!
863 Posts
Good job. I've never seen a set of rockstars dirty. :roflmao:

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
i went threw some pretty deep ruts and shit where the water and shit was probly up to the rim
:LOL:

Hey all that matters if you had fun and that I don't have to clean it up :imo

That sucked, tore up front pump seal, tcase output seals, pinion seals, wheel seals, ugh. That was my one time mud adventure, no more for me.

·
Registered
7,870 Posts
whatever man, i went threw some pretty deep ruts and shit where the water and shit was probly up to the rim
i hope to sweet jesus that you're talking about the top of the rim...if not, then i'm just speechless at your vaginess

·
DeepSouth Gangster
5,669 Posts

·
I CANT SPELL GET OVER IT
1,705 Posts
where is the mud

1 - 20 of 35 Posts