GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Fake 4wd Club
3,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for one with preferably a cracked screen or something, but has to be able to sync and play music. Looking for one to leave in my truck for ipod interface as my touch is not capable of working with my current stereo.

Just wanted to see if any of you guys had anything sitting around

·
08 VORTECMAX 4x4
256 Posts
I've got a first gen 30Gig iPod, everything works, it's just old and slightly scratched. It still works and the only reason I don't use it anymore is because I got a touch. Mine works with my stereo though? what kinda head unit do u have?

·
Registered
11,334 Posts
If you send me a good one I can break it for you, just pay me for the return shipping. :shake: Let me know.

:crazy::crazy:

·
Registered
319 Posts
I've got a 1st gen 8GB iphone, works perfect expect the bottem row of icons. Need digitzer. $175

·
Fake 4wd Club
3,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Forgot I made this thread :crazy:

·
Fake 4wd Club
3,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well at least you came back to a few offers...
True, but now i have no money to buy one.

Bought my 3rd set of hubs today, changed my oil, and getting new tires tomorrow. :nono:

·
08 VORTECMAX 4x4
256 Posts
True, but now i have no money to buy one.

Bought my 3rd set of hubs today, changed my oil, and getting new tires tomorrow. :nono:
Ya, I keep buying used sets of tires until I can get around to gathering all the parts up to lift my truck. Got most of it but I still need a few more items. Tuition was due, I'm going to Vegas soon, and my oil change light came on. UGH

·
Fake 4wd Club
3,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ya, I keep buying used sets of tires until I can get around to gathering all the parts up to lift my truck. Got most of it but I still need a few more items. Tuition was due, I'm going to Vegas soon, and my oil change light came on. UGH
I've worn out my tires, spent too much money on dirtbike parts, changed oil, both front hubs, and now tires tomorrow. i'm going to vegas soon too for supercross

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
This Thread has gone off topic. Keep threads on topic guys or I will have to report you for whoring up threads.

·
08 VORTECMAX 4x4
256 Posts
I've worn out my tires, spent too much money on dirtbike parts, changed oil, both front hubs, and now tires tomorrow. i'm going to vegas soon too for supercross
Well shoot, I work at a motorcycle shop cha . . ching, and that's what I'm going to Vegas for. Can't wait for that.

·
Fake 4wd Club
3,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
This Thread has gone off topic. Keep threads on topic guys or I will have to report you for whoring up threads.
:bird: It's my thread
Well shoot, I work at a motorcycle shop cha . . ching, and that's what I'm going to Vegas for. Can't wait for that.
Going to Dumont first on Friday :pepper:

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
Whoring is whoring :imo

:crazy:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts