GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Fuckin Badass! Only shitter is you could never drive it! Well in California that is.

·
Class Pays
451 Posts
Nice front drive shaft bro! I bet it rides like shit

I'd still rock it though

·
35's > MPG
460 Posts
i'll bet that poor thing would absolutely fall apart if it ever saw the dirt. :nono: WAY too impractical, and for the money he's got into it i hope the original owner didn't have it repo'd.

·
is probably detailing...
6,749 Posts
It's from California, more than likely it's a repo.
Based on how a lot of the wanna be billy-badass-bros roll around here its highly likely it was. Its funny how a guy making 25k a year would buy a house in the desert, finance a bunch of shit out over a couple decades, stretch that credit out... and now... not so much.

The bro scene has been in rapid decline coinciding with the decline of the economy. Idiots.

·
Esteban!
2,618 Posts
The bro scene has been in rapid decline coinciding with the decline of the economy.
Wait, wait. You mean all those bros driving the sick whips and wearing $80 Douche Hardy t-shirts didn't actually have the money to pay for those things?

Now that it's (theoretically) harder to take out a loan you can't afford to pay off, I too have noticed a decline in materialistic douchebaggery (they still act like assholes, but now their sleaziness emanates from their persona, instead of the combo of personality and items).

1 - 20 of 23 Posts