GMC Truck Forum banner

Bromobile

Craigslist 
3K views 22 replies 16 participants last post by  Willis 
#1 ·
#18 ·
It's from California, more than likely it's a repo.
Based on how a lot of the wanna be billy-badass-bros roll around here its highly likely it was. Its funny how a guy making 25k a year would buy a house in the desert, finance a bunch of shit out over a couple decades, stretch that credit out... and now... not so much.

The bro scene has been in rapid decline coinciding with the decline of the economy. Idiots.

#20 ·
The bro scene has been in rapid decline coinciding with the decline of the economy.
Wait, wait. You mean all those bros driving the sick whips and wearing $80 Douche Hardy t-shirts didn't actually have the money to pay for those things?

Now that it's (theoretically) harder to take out a loan you can't afford to pay off, I too have noticed a decline in materialistic douchebaggery (they still act like assholes, but now their sleaziness emanates from their persona, instead of the combo of personality and items).

#21 ·
Wait, wait. You mean all those bros driving the sick whips and wearing $80 Douche Hardy t-shirts didn't actually have the money to pay for those things?

Now that it's (theoretically) harder to take out a loan you can't afford to pay off, I too have noticed a decline in materialistic douchebaggery (they still act like assholes, but now their sleaziness emanates from their persona, instead of the combo of personality and items).
look at this new retro T i got brah *takes out the shirt he put away last year because he already wore it twice*

#23 ·
Based on how a lot of the wanna be billy-badass-bros roll around here its highly likely it was. Its funny how a guy making 25k a year would buy a house in the desert, finance a bunch of shit out over a couple decades, stretch that credit out... and now... not so much.

The bro scene has been in rapid decline coinciding with the decline of the economy. Idiots.
30k millionaires :imo

It's a star, bro. I fucking love stars.
:rofl2:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.