GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
To Punish and Enslave
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
***SOLD***SOLD***

Stock front and rear chrome bumpers off 03 Z71. Rear bumper is straight, average shape. Front bumper is in good shape except a small dent (dime sized) from the brush guard being pushed back in to it.

Brush guard is a black bolt on. It is currently on my 1500, but I have mounting hardware for an HD as well. Brush guard has a dent in the lowest cross bar. The current 1500 mounting used may be bent, but won't know until we get it off.

I'll post detailed pictures if there's any interest.

Obviously I'd love to sell these to someone in a surrounding state, but if you want to pay actual shipping I can ship.

Front bumper - SOLD
Rear bumper - SOLD
Brush guard - SOLD

zz1-2-1.jpg

0829081710.jpg

·
Bad Luck is all i got.
1,483 Posts
if the price isn't bad on shipping i def might take the brush guard. shipping to 78255. please pm me the reply.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I'd love to take that rear bumper off your hands but shipping would probably be crazy. I'f you want to check i'm 01515.

·
Registered
528 Posts
REAR bumper shipped to Texas 78541?

·
To Punish and Enslave
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The brush guard breaks down in to three pieces. I'll get that off this weekend and work on a shipping quote. I'll see about getting a shipping estimate for the bumpers tomorrow, but they won't be off the truck until next week.

The tube steps may be available as well if anyone wants them let me know.

·
To Punish and Enslave
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Truck is at the body shop now. Hoping to have it back Thursday, at the latest Friday. I will get one for you asap. Brush guard was taken off this weekend, I gotta try and find a box to ship it in tomorrow.

·
To Punish and Enslave
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Got the bumpers back today. The rear bumper is a little more crusty than I thought. I took a few quick pictures. If any of you are still interested in it let me know and I will get a shipping quote for you.

SDC10070.jpg

SDC10072.jpg

SDC10073.jpg

vwp629 - I'm headed to a few shipping places tomorrow to see about getting a shipping quote for you. Will you want both HD/LD mounting kits or just one of them?

·
To Punish and Enslave
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hitch and rear bumper are sold, brush guard is pending.

I haven't had any interest in the front bumper yet. GMFS special offer...front bumper is free for pickup in Lafayette, IN.

·
YAH BITCH
44 Posts
Why might you be selling all of these necessary items? Big project coming up?

·
Registered
71 Posts
how much for the front bumper shipped to 40741?

·
To Punish and Enslave
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sorry guys I forgot to update the thread, everything is gone.

And everything is gone because it got replaced with Ranch Hand bumpers :)

·
Registered
528 Posts
LETS SEE those ranch hand bumpers

1 - 17 of 17 Posts