GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Cartmans Critters
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its for a 2007 classic 2500HD 4wd

Its short spindles and CV spacers.

anyone know if he HAS to get rancho spindles? or can he use any 4" spindle?

·
Candy Corn Harvester...
6,656 Posts
i would just call rancho and see how much they are. make up some bullshit story about how you just moved and somehow the parts got lost and now your lift is worthless without 'em...worth a shot, i know rancho has awesome customer service.

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
oh like he bought the kit used and it has different spindles? but yeah if he needs the one in the kit call rancho and get the right ones

lucky! ive been wanting to put one in mine but i cant decide if im going to install it or have someone else do it...only 120 bucks for the kit should just order it and make myself do it. let me know how you like it

·
Cartmans Critters
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
oh like he bought the kit used and it has different spindles? but yeah if he needs the one in the kit call rancho and get the right ones

lucky! ive been wanting to put one in mine but i cant decide if im going to install it or have someone else do it...only 120 bucks for the kit should just order it and make myself do it. let me know how you like it
I called rancho and the guy basically told me to call a rancho retailer. Ill try back and hope to get someone different and use a different story.

The trans go jr kit is only $85 from a vendor on dp.com

Mines going in tomorrow :pepper:

·
Candy Corn Harvester...
6,656 Posts
I called rancho and the guy basically told me to call a rancho retailer. Ill try back and hope to get someone different and use a different story.
when i had problems i talked to some gal and she was super helpful, fuck she overnighted me a brand new subframe for free, nothing questions asked.

·
Candy Corn Harvester...
6,656 Posts
i just called the number on there website and some gal answered, i was like "i just bought a rancho lift kit from autoanything for my 07 f150 and i got a major problem" she's like "oh", i'm like "yea the subframe doesn't fit" she's like "WOW that's no good" i was like "umm yea my truck has 5500 miles on and the subframe does fit" she asked for my address and i said i needed it ASAP, she apologized and they overnighted me one from rancho in cali, no questions, free of charge

·
Cartmans Critters
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i just called the number on there website and some gal answered, i was like "i just bought a rancho lift kit from autoanything for my 07 f150 and i got a major problem" she's like "oh", i'm like "yea the subframe doesn't fit" she's like "WOW that's no good" i was like "umm yea my truck has 5500 miles on and the subframe does fit" she asked for my address and i said i needed it ASAP, she apologized and they overnighted me one from rancho in cali, no questions, free of charge
:hmm: Ill think of something to say, Ill say my truck is all torn apart and both spindles are cracked? :lol: Man how do I get her to send me two spindles?

One would be easy to say its cracked or something along those lines.

·
Candy Corn Harvester...
6,656 Posts
:hmm: Ill think of something to say, Ill say my truck is all torn apart and both spindles are cracked? :lol: Man how do I get her to send me two spindles?

One would be easy to say its cracked or something along those lines.
If you say that, they will probably want them back for proof. Did you try the "i just moved again and i was waiting to put my lift on and somehow in transit, the knuckles and spacers got lost, can you help me out, i would be so grateful"

·
Cartmans Critters
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
If you say that, they will probably want them back for proof. Did you try the "i just moved again and i was waiting to put my lift on and somehow in transit, the knuckles and spacers got lost, can you help me out, i would be so grateful"
I can try that, think I should tell them I already have the front end torn apart and just noticed they were missing? :lol:

·
Candy Corn Harvester...
6,656 Posts
I can try that, think I should tell them I already have the front end torn apart and just noticed they were missing? :lol:
Maybe...:crazy: or if that don't work say that you were out mashing the dunes at Pismo and you jumped your truck and broke the knuckles....:crazy:

·
Swamper Brotherhood
3,898 Posts
or watch them find this thread....

i had the shop that did my gear install find a bunch of pics and videos wheeling and he stapled pics to my receipt

·
Candy Corn Harvester...
6,656 Posts
or watch them find this thread....

i had the shop that did my gear install find a bunch of pics and videos wheeling and he stapled pics to my receipt
Really...that's fucking bullshit :imo what was wrong/happened? I had a dealer try to void my warranty for doing a burner in front of a tavern one night, i did, but denied it, they still refused to pay for it, i said prove it, then they paid the tab in full, fucking dodge dealers.

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts