GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 306 Posts

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Budrun Is Gettin the FTS 9.5 Finally, Build Thread

Well Im finally in the process of putting a FTS 9.5 on my truck. I went and picked up most of the lift yesterday. Still waiting on some powdercoat and some chrome. Ill Keep you updated. Heres what I got so far.

DSC04438.jpg

DSC04439.jpg

DSC04458.jpg

DSC04455.jpg

DSC04456.jpg

And heres a fender measurement for all of you guys who always ask. Granted the front is still on jack stands. Im also rollin 33x12.50's

DSC04457.jpg

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Dear Budd,

I fucken hate you and your truck is uglas as hell. Might as well take off the lift and wheels and set it a fire and collect insurance money and start all over. I will PM you my address to avoid any confusion.

Thanks in advance, your buddy ZEEMAN

shits gonna look hot man. How much did you pay for the FTS? I am leaning toward the 9.5 FTS and some custom poder coating. I want my black bitch to look identical to yours.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Should be a sick roller skate when all said and done.

:crazy:

·
U Mirin' Brah?
4,947 Posts
I heard your an ass dude. Fuck you and your kit.:crazy:jk dude should look good.

·
Registered
957 Posts
will look sick when its all done! Especially with the SICK heim steering kit you've got.. :D

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks guys. Im pretty excited about the whole thing. I did my buddys lift today and he traded me front diff's so now I wont have to go get my ear welded back on. Saves me a lot of hassels in the end.

And allen Ill def post tons of pics of that sick steering setup you made for me. Get you some more business. Thanks again for all your help.

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I heard your an ass dude. Fuck you and your kit.:crazy:jk dude should look good.
Who told you that? lol. Maybe exchanged a few words with another member on kenny thread. Not a big deal.

·
Puttin 4 Bird
5,842 Posts
want to sell your wheels and tires?

1 - 20 of 306 Posts