GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have previously posted that I have budweiser caps on my knobs. But I wasnt too happy with the look since they didnt match anything, also I didnt want something that someone else could have. So I put a lil twist on this mod. I think it looks way better.

DSC04589.jpg

DSC04591.jpg

DSC04590.jpg

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
well bud light makes me shit yellow and tears my stomach up, Budweiser FTW!!!!

·
Respect mah authoritah!
11,152 Posts
Shit looks great bro! might have to do this for my cig lighter!

·
GMFS MoPar/Air Force Crew
5,457 Posts
I want to do this with some Jack daniels shit but the stuff I drink has plastic caps :(

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I want to do this with some Jack daniels shit but the stuff I drink has plastic caps :(
The other day I saw some jack daniels cocktails. I think it was at safeway. I guess its like mikes hard lemonade. They were in beer bottles so im guessing they got metal caps. Check into it. Maybe Ill just make a bunch of these things and start sellin them. Who would be interested?

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
obviously you dont drink much JD

·
5,457 Posts
Interesting. Name a price.

·
5,457 Posts

I have a $40 bottle in the cooler in my bed right now. 15 beers followed by some Jack on the rocks makes for a perfect night.

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
you talkin to me? Jd is my drink of choice. Budweiser in 1 hand JD in the other. I know they come with plastic caps!!!! The dude wanted to do the same thing i did but with JD. So metal caps are needed. Thats where the jd cocktails come into play

1 - 20 of 78 Posts