GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

i seen this truck on bulletproofs site, its under the 12 kit for the hd's, i was wondering wat else u think he has to make it sit at that height, cause those are wat..prolly 48's and i know u cant fit those under a 12" kit. im wondering cause ive got a 2wd silverado ive been wanting to fit 44's prolly, they have a 14'' kit for my truck i want to get,but they said u cant u cant even fit 40's with that kit without a 3'' bl, and even then, still wont fit 44s. maybe i could fit like a cst drop spindle on top of the kit or something..idk, let me know what u guys thinks a good way to go

·
Registered
316 Posts
that truck prolly has the 4.5" BL

·
Registered
604 Posts
What is there website? I have never been able to find it. Actually i found it, but how much does it cost?

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Its probally got the 12" with a 3" body and the coils are probally cranked 2-3" and probally 3" spinals too

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
12 cranked to 14...3 inch body and 4 inch spindles

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
haha.... quatro quatros

but yeah, Z71on44s has a 12 or 13" kit (I think 12) plus a 3"BL and I beleive it was a tight fit for 44s when he had them on

·
Registered
702 Posts
that truck doesnt have torsion bars they were replaced with coilovers, and what it is, is prety much a 10-12 lift kit, 4 cst spindles and a body lift. it has prety much the same set up as the truck featured on this months edition of "truckn" and its clearing true 48" good years with no problem...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
nice, thnx for the help guys appreciate it

that truck was under the 2500 HD section on their site :read:
i knew that, was thinking it as i was typing, just didnt type it haha my bad

just wanted a comparison since thats close if not the biggest truck n their site

·
The suspension changer
1,658 Posts
my truck has a 10" kit and was cranked up to 12 with a 3" body lift and barely cleared the 44s but it did. I would have cleared better if I had no spacers on there and not a 21 wide tire also.

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
If you get the 14" bulletproof, get 4"cst spindles and a 3" body lift and youll be set at around 21" inchs of lift, im sure you could clear 44's if thats what you really want, i know a couple guys that had bulletproof kits, one with a 14" on 37's, another with the 14" with a spindle on 40's and another with the 14" with a spindle and 3"body on 40's

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
there is no body lift on that truck. Not nearly enough frame hanging out to have a body lift

1 - 20 of 28 Posts