GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back in the day, everyone ran bullethole wheels, cause that's all we could afford :bawl: Cragar has went an updated them, and they look pretty nice .. someone on a budget wouldn't do too bad with these, plus they make them in all black now (as opposed to all white in the past :LOL: ) .. cheap as hell, they go up to 17s and only cost about $65 each. I think if you wanted to build a low budget cruiser, the black ones in some 17s would be a perfect choice and look sweet :head:

Old Bulletholes

New Bulletholes in Chrome

New Bulletholes in Black

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
back in the days when it was cool to have 15s, eh bcubed? :LOL: acually the new ones look really cool

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Slash4824 said:
back in the days when it was cool to have 15s, eh bcubed? :LOL: acually the new ones look really cool
Well, we thought we were cool :insane: My brother had a 85 or so S-10 RCSB, Pepto pink with 15" chrome Nomad IIs (triangular looking cutouts) and dual straight pipes that was slammed ... there were no such thing as 20s back then :pissed:

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
brock said:
where can i get them from? i cant even find it on their site...
I couldn't find them either, but they are in their catalog .. Jegs and Summit sell them. I'm not saying these things are the shit or anything, the won't replace some Intro 20s, heh ... but for someone on a budget, those black ones in 17s would be niiice.

·
Architecture owns me
2,351 Posts
umm yeah post digger but wat would look better

The black bullet holes in 16x8
Black cragar streetlocks in 16x10
black D-hole rock crawlers in 16x10

I wish cragar made the new bullet holes in 16x10 because I already have the tires

·
Architecture owns me
2,351 Posts
would u run a 16x8??? with 5" bs I was trying to get a little dish on the wheels thats the only thing holding me back

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
when i get my truck repainted.. if i go with black or carbon grey.. i'm getting those black ones in 17's for my winter rims :cool:

·
Registered
538 Posts
Yea, I agree. The black ones look great. But they really need to make them in 16x10... Then, I wouldn't have to powder coat my M/T Classic II's...

·
Changed my life
1,218 Posts
Finally they got rid of the tell-tale blue emblem on the centercap. You could spot these cheapies from a mile away because of it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts