GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been using a Bullydog GT Tuner for a couple of months now. I had the tuner plugged into the diagnostic port where it would pull power while the vehicle was running. The other day I noticed it was really hot inside of my truck due to parking it in the sun and the tuner randomly wouldn't turn on. Checked fuses, wires etc and still couldn't find anything. I also tried plugging it into a buddy of mines truck and it would still not turn on.

Has anyone ever heard of this? I want to make sure I absolutely HAVE to send this thing back to Bullydog before I do.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Ive been using a Bullydog GT Tuner for a couple of months now. I had the tuner plugged into the diagnostic port where it would pull power while the vehicle was running. The other day I noticed it was really hot inside of my truck due to parking it in the sun and the tuner randomly wouldn't turn on. Checked fuses, wires etc and still couldn't find anything. I also tried plugging it into a buddy of mines truck and it would still not turn on.

Has anyone ever heard of this? I want to make sure I absolutely HAVE to send this thing back to Bullydog before I do.
i had the same problem but that was because the cigarette lighter fuse was blown. not sure why yours wouldnt turn on tho...

·
ya gotta pay to play
7,583 Posts
My buddy has gone through 3 of them. The screens keep going out and he's sent them all back. The one he has now the screen went out but he's tired of sending them back

·
Registered
1 Posts
My buddy has gone through 3 of them. The screens keep going out and he's sent them all back. The one he has now the screen went out but he's tired of sending them back
I have the same problem in my 05 Chevy Silverado 1500 z71 an my screen will not come back on ive checked all the fuses an the wires, Ive even brought it inside to cool off.But do you know the right address an all where i can send it back an get a new one?
Thanks, Trevor

1 - 7 of 7 Posts