GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so i put on a 2.5 inch kit from CCM. Looks good and easy install. However, maybe i need my eyes checked but I feel like my back bumper is angled down now. Anyone else have this same issue and if so did you do anything about it? Trust me i can live with it and for anyone else not knowing about trucks they would have no clue i am sure. Thanks.

2008 GMC Sierra. Hard to see in this picture. Sorry.

·
Registered
11,334 Posts
You mean the truck sits low in the back or??

Theres no way the leveling kit loosened your bumper bolts and made it tilt back. :crazy:

But if you mean the nose of the truck is sitting higher, it might be.

Looks good the way it is though. :imo Leave the stance like that and just get some bigger tires.

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
Yeah your front may be a little higher now (this is called Cali Lean) as opposed to the nose dive look (called Texas Rake). Just get a 3" block to replace the 2" one or leave it alone.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No I mean I wonder if the bumper is also set at an angle from factory so that it is level with the factory rake. If that makes any sense. Now that the rake is gone it appears that the bumper needs to be "re-angled". Anyway, I feel stupid asking about what seems like such a minor issue. Thanks for the response though guys. Just was curious if anyone else found this to be an issue.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts