·
Registered
19,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Needs Baja Belteds.
Or any interco
IMO, some TSL SX's would be fkn nasty.
Always liked the topless look on these. :boobs:
Not many choices for a 13.5 wide and I think they look great. Ya'll some picky mofos.
I love toyos. they last, ride good, and arent noisy. I love the looks of the swampers and TSL SX would be what i bought if i get a set. There will be some changes with suspension/ drivetrain/tires/ and wheels in the future.

A girlfriend had one of these in high school. Very nice. The worst part about the top less look is knowing that at some point you’ll have to put it back on. I remember that top being a beast to work with.
Im going to put a pulley system in my shop to lift the top up in the ceiling and store it there through the summer.

·
Registered
19,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
White one us going to a new home. Camo one (one day will no longer be camo) is the project. I swapped the few things I've done thus far and got more stuff to come when I have time.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
223 Posts
Also picked up a front clip. Going for a period correct (looking) full convertible k5

You probably know you got the front end from about 1979. Most likely can't find an early square front as they all rusted so quick there was no steel left. You have to keep looking for the correct grill and headlight bezels. Not much you can do about the wrong hood.

My '74 K5 rusted so bad everywhere. I pulled the body off and replaced it with a pickup cab. I did save all the bright-work, if you are interested. All the trim has been in my garage for years. Don't know how to ship it without it getting ruined.

Would be great after all this time the trim could find it's way to a worthy project.

·
Registered
19,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Since the last post I sold the white 84 to a friend and was going to get started on the camo one. Here we are almost summer and I've not touched the camo one yet lol. I couldn't go all summer without something to cruise with the top off. Picked up this 90 k5 from south georgia ( a member on here I believe)

·
Premium Member
394 Posts
So your the lucky one who bought it. I wish I wouldve had the cash to pick it up thing is super clean. Good to know it went to a good home and isnt off getting turned into a bog truck.

·
Super Moderator
5,872 Posts
I don’t think he has been on here since his red rcsb.

Lucky though. That thing looks mint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
x3 shitbox owner
3,689 Posts
[mention]Garywillk [/mention] I believe is his name on here

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
That is clean.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Since the last post I sold the white 84 to a friend and was going to get started on the camo one. Here we are almost summer and I've not touched the camo one yet lol. I couldn't go all summer without something to cruise with the top off. Picked up this 90 k5 from south georgia ( a member on here I believe)

Cant wait to see you clean that blazer up ????

·
x3 shitbox owner
3,689 Posts
Ah, that was his name, not garywillk

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Perfect

·
Just some fuckin guy
2,419 Posts