Registered
19,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Thank you sir
Shoulda left the swapers. They were soo good looking on there
I still have the boggers. They look good but that's about it
Toyos look right at home, sure it rides a whole lotta betta
Much better
A set of fat Mickey Thompson Baja Belteds would be period perfect.
Needs a set of Baja claws
Neither of the aforementioned tires are any longer made. I drive this pretty regular and need something replaceable if something were to happen.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,677 Posts
all these kids think they know what should be on it, like you said you need something replaceable quick and easy if you got in a pinch , blazer is so clean

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Neither of the aforementioned tires are any longer made. I drive this pretty regular and need something replaceable if something were to happen.

all these kids think they know what should be on it, like you said you need something replaceable quick and easy if you got in a pinch , blazer is so clean
I’m pretty aware that M/T hasn’t made Baja Belted for a few decades now. I was being nostalgic back to when I actually was a kid, this K5 was new, and I would cut out pictures from my Four Wheel and Off-road and Fourwheeler magazines and tape them on my school book covers.

Reactions: SierraZ570

·
Registered
19,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
I do love the old school look and style but outside of super swampers and a few others theres not much choice in anything sub 20" wheel. I am debating on putting the toyos on the roadhawks(x14s) where the scorpios are x12s

·
n. fil-dert.
7,019 Posts
The Falken Wildpeak MT's I had on the suburban before I sold it definitely had an old school look when they were stretched on x12's. The sidewall is similar to the old Mickeys. They balanced, rode, and wore really well for a mud tire too. They were one of the few true 33x12.50r15 I could find. Price is really good too.

Reactions: DirtyBlackHoe
41 - 48 of 48 Posts