GMC Truck Forum banner

BUMPERS, give me your opinions and help.... PLEASE!

2257 Views 32 Replies 19 Participants Last post by  DyslexicGMC
what's up guys, man i'm lookin to get an offroad bumper/light bar...... maybe a desert runner type look if possible...... but i want something that not everybody in the world has..... what company makes a replacement bumper or a prerunner style light bar for a 01 chevy silverado z-71...... off road technology makes a pretty sweet lookin replacement bumper, but they only make it for the HD's, you think this would fit my truck????? PRERUNNER/DESERT RUNNER is the look i'm goin for!!!! thanks
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

· Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
more prerunner style, i'm thinkin lightweight lookin but yet tough :D ...... i don't want some big ass bulky shit on the front..... i guess i don't really need a full replacement bumper, more like a light bar or something, i don't know, i just don't want something that everybody else has, i want to standout from the crowd :head: , somebody help!

· Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
damn, i don't know how to get a picture from another post, or how to resize one, but man, that silver chevy with the piaa lights is EXACTLY what i'm looking for, :D i think that f%&$# :rocking: :imo , now here's the hard part, where the hell can i get that? who makes it? it's prolly totally custom, and if so, who can i get to fabricate me one here in texas???? damn, i love that truck! somebody please help me !!!

· Keepin' it real...
3,842 Posts
olwhitez05 said:
i'm thinkin lightweight lookin but yet tough :D
Lightweight and tough dont belong in the same sentence. At least not with regular/affordable materials aka steel.... you'd have to get some top secret space-shuttle type shit to have both lightweight and tough. :crazy:

· Registered
2,024 Posts
ok is it my eyes or are there like prerunner fenders on the truck front and back ?? :think: are there any more pics of this truck ?

· Registered
21 Posts

· Banned
1,807 Posts
If you want a tough bumper i'll build you one.....check my truck in my sig

3" wall tubing... weighs over 200lbs easy. Iv hit deer with it and just giggled. :rocking: Its custom.. and original....theres only 1 other like it.. the guy i got the design from.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.