GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what's up guys, man i'm lookin to get an offroad bumper/light bar...... maybe a desert runner type look if possible...... but i want something that not everybody in the world has..... what company makes a replacement bumper or a prerunner style light bar for a 01 chevy silverado z-71...... off road technology makes a pretty sweet lookin replacement bumper, but they only make it for the HD's, you think this would fit my truck????? PRERUNNER/DESERT RUNNER is the look i'm goin for!!!! thanks

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
more prerunner style, i'm thinkin lightweight lookin but yet tough :D ...... i don't want some big ass bulky shit on the front..... i guess i don't really need a full replacement bumper, more like a light bar or something, i don't know, i just don't want something that everybody else has, i want to standout from the crowd :head: , somebody help!

·
[>
3,255 Posts
39764ccb.gif

I like that :imo

KoTTon has a HD but I really like the way his looks also.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
damn, i don't know how to get a picture from another post, or how to resize one, but man, that silver chevy with the piaa lights is EXACTLY what i'm looking for, :D i think that f%&$# :rocking: :imo , now here's the hard part, where the hell can i get that? who makes it? it's prolly totally custom, and if so, who can i get to fabricate me one here in texas???? damn, i love that truck! somebody please help me !!!

·
Keepin' it real...
2,284 Posts
olwhitez05 said:
i'm thinkin lightweight lookin but yet tough :D
Lightweight and tough dont belong in the same sentence. At least not with regular/affordable materials aka steel.... you'd have to get some top secret space-shuttle type shit to have both lightweight and tough. :crazy:

·
Registered
489 Posts
e9b5c318.gif
ok is it my eyes or are there like prerunner fenders on the truck front and back ?? :think: are there any more pics of this truck ?

·
Registered
14 Posts

·
Banned
487 Posts
If you want a tough bumper i'll build you one.....check my truck in my sig

3" wall tubing... weighs over 200lbs easy. Iv hit deer with it and just giggled. :rocking: Its custom.. and original....theres only 1 other like it.. the guy i got the design from.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts