GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to find a website to buy an all black front bumper for my 2002 silverado ive been looking everywhere but i cant find anything i think an all black bumper would look alot better

[/URL][/IMG]

·
Young N Wreckless
269 Posts
Check certafit.com I know they have all black rear bumpers, not sure about front though!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the tips I think I'm gonna go with the color matching. The strips of plastic down the side are getting ripped off the day before I get the truck washed again. How do you guys think a three inch drop on the rear would look if I left the front end stock?? The front end right now is an inch and 3/4 lower??

·
Registered
13,677 Posts
just do a flip kit and spindles/coils. its what youre gonna want eventually anyway, might as well do it right the first time.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I can't go that low though initially I was going to do a 3/4 drop but I race dirtbikes so I don't want to go that low

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Call up a local chrome shop and have them strip the chrome off to be painted... if you have it sandblasted a lot of times the zinc plating is left and makes it hard to adhere too.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Call up a local chrome shop and have them strip the chrome off to be painted... if you have it sandblasted a lot of times the zinc plating is left and makes it hard to adhere too.
found an all black billet grill with the strip part on it for 199

1 - 12 of 12 Posts