GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heres a short clip of my truck..finally got the tranny done in it..hard tryin to hold the camera and drive while sideways and feather the gas pedal..these are all on motor

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

·
Mmm Sandwich
15,484 Posts
Your truck sounds great. It is a perfect exhaust note in my book

·
Registered
6,154 Posts
it's so badass. at first i didn't realize why the speedo went up so fast and then dropped down as the engine went under load.

·
4,725 Posts
i juiced my pants

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
that thing sounds wicked:rocking:

what do you have done to it
oh gees here i go..im sure ill miss out on something..6.0, ported and polished 241 ls1 heads, ls1 intake, 28lb injectors, nasty performance fuel rails, mallory fuel pressure regulator, steel braided lines with AN fittings, 230/226 .597/.563 113 lsa cam, comp 7.4 pushrods, comp 918 springs, ARP rod bolts and ARP head bolts, pacesetter long tube headers, 3 in mandrel bent duel exhaust with some mufflers i made my self, Auborn LSD with 4.10 gears, fully built tranny..stall converter still trying to figure out where it stalls at..cant really get on it much with out spinning the tires..some were around 3000 rpm..hmm...ls1 fans, home made caltracs..b&m composite X floor shifter, EFI Live Custom Operating System that is speed density tuned with no MAF or o2 Sensors..UEGO wideband..oh and a 150 shot of nitrous..in that run that was with no nitrous

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks man..took a friend out for a ride and the tires werent warmed up at all..and floored it at 55 mph and the rear end slid to the left..when i got the warmed up it still spun..i wasted my money on these tires..

·
Bassmaster
701 Posts
Ur list of mods is crazy......truck sounds SICK

·
Giggity Giggity Giggity
3,169 Posts
Truck sounds really good man.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks guys..i gotta lot of time, patience, money in this thing..and now i cant get it to hook

·
Bigger, Longer, and UnCut
987 Posts
Sounds badass, and on getting it to hookup I would think the only thing you could do is put some weight in the back.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Looks good, now get it on some slicks for drag racing :read: :head:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts