GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
DeepSouth Gangster
5,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Down at school this weekend we had a car show to raise money for a club. There were many old muscle cars and "show cars" but I didnt get any pictures of them. I only got pictures and videos of the burnout contest, and Josh's dually doing the auto-cross course. Oh, the the carnage: I busted my pass side rear axle seal, and the dually's clutch locked up. Now for the goods.
Josh's dually
th_Didgital8038-1.gif

Dually auto-cross
th_Didgital8037.jpg

My pig
th_Didgital8040.jpg

Winning car
Didgital8020.jpg

Black 6.oh no
th_Didgital8042.jpg

Rubber
Didgital8024.jpg

Josh's commetary
th_Didgital8045.jpg

·
I CANT SPELL GET OVER IT
1,705 Posts
any one still have 56K??????????

·
DeepSouth Gangster
5,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
any one still have 56K??????????
I dont know. Some people put that in their titles and I wanted to say "no bueno", so I just put it there.:crazy:

·
DeepSouth Gangster
5,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dear lord...those arent you good tires...are they?
Yep. They are my old ones. I am in posession of them so therefor they are mine, right? I took the Toyos off; shoot, I would never do that to a $500 worth of tire.

·
Go Gators!
521 Posts
awesome burnout man. That P-stroke sounded awesome. Ive come to notice that some of these diesels are pretty tricky to burnout, so that sucks that he couldnt get his to do it.

I love your Z though. I miss my old one so bad. Maybe if the price is right one day Ill try and pick one like yours up for a hunting/offroading truck...Still my favorite trucks ever built.

Kyle

·
DeepSouth Gangster
5,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1 - 11 of 11 Posts