GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to sell my ar-15 now to help finance my purchase of a trailer. It has approximately 470 rounds through it and 30 still in the mag. I'm pretty anal bout cleanliness so it has been cleaned after every shooting session and round count kept. The gun itself is a bushmaster carbon 15 which means the upper and lower is compressed carbon graphite, the other unique aspect is it's chambered in 9mm which makes it half the kick and price for ammo. I have a hogue grip on it. I am asking 900 firm.

If anyone is also interested, I have a Walther P22, .22 caliber pistol that has 41 bullets and 9 left in the mag, I'll let go for 250$ or 1100$ combo'd with the AR15. The P22 has two mags, is OD green stock, black slide and comes with a soft slip in carry holster. Ive got 350$ in the P22 alone.

·
Your HID Preferred Vendor
2,595 Posts
Not to knock your sale or anything, but my 223 has 0 kick out of my ar. its barely more than my 10/22. but goodluck with your sale, and your definately right about the price of ammo!!

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh yea, I wasn't comparing it to the fashion that a 223 kicks like a 30-06 or 7mag but the 9mm does kick half of what a 223 chambered rifle will.

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
How old is that .22LR? Any ID tags?

·
My Dixie Wrecked
5,510 Posts
pics of P22 plz. Been looking for one for my wife

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
Yeah please post.

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
Damn, I'll pass. Thx

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Im willing to ship it, I have an FFL by me if you can find one for them to ship it too. We can work out shipping after you talk to your FFL.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts