1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Snooby Doo
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
I cant spell "teh"
130 Posts
I am looking at that truck also on FSC also, I sent alof or questions and asked for alot of pics of the set up. I am thinking the same thing you are. I know how bad of shape my first truck was when I sold it so I am leary about buying a truck that is already bagged but that is a pretty good deal assuming that the setup is not complete shit. I hate 2 links but for the price I could live with it for awhile.

·
Serious!
1,546 Posts
Yea I interested more in the setup on it an see how good of shape the bushings are in. How well the welds look and the airmanagment. See if the tank has been dragging. IMO i wouldnt buy some elses project because you can openup a can of worms

·
it's not fast enough
1,677 Posts
just my opinion, but maybe its just the pics but the truck doesnt look well taken care of.
:endofshow looks like he said f it lets bag it..ran the piss out of it...it looks like he has the 16" drop spindles...lose of turning radius...so im told. poop on that.
i'd give him 5500 at tops for that pos
the dents he calls MINOR is a pain in the a$$ to fix. you'd be better off and save some money by putting a new bed panel.
the whole inside looks like he left the windows down for a long time, and has never cleaned it.

if he gets 10k for it, i hope the person that buys it get sent into the hospital to get checked out for stupidity.....

on the other hand...the deal of building one is greater, simply because you know what you like..you know how hard your truck has been driving, laid down, and such forth.
i would rather by a trailor queen than buy a D.D. bagged truck.
build yours man...that's what i'd do.

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
:endofshow looks like he said f it lets bag it..ran the piss out of it...it looks like he has the 16" drop spindles...lose of turning radius...so im told. poop on that.
i'd give him 5500 at tops for that pos
the dents he calls MINOR is a pain in the a$$ to fix. you'd be better off and save some money by putting a new bed panel.
the whole inside looks like he left the windows down for a long time, and has never cleaned it.

if he gets 10k for it, i hope the person that buys it get sent into the hospital to get checked out for stupidity.....

on the other hand...the deal of building one is greater, simply because you know what you like..you know how hard your truck has been driving, laid down, and such forth.
i would rather by a trailor queen than buy a D.D. bagged truck.
build yours man...that's what i'd do.
I vote someone buy a trailer queen S-10 for $10,000 myself....(hint hint)

Chris
Acro Texas

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Half the fun is building them IMO.... However, It can be a lot cheaper to buy one already built.

Later,
Will

·
Registered
6,253 Posts
2 link blah! Who knows if its hacked or not.......bed doesnt look all that great!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Looks like boo boo. Dont buy it. That thing is prolly hacked. If you have the resources build one. If you just want to buy one, do some hardcore investigating before you buy something custom ( ie. dont ebay) Itll prolly cost you more to fix and re-do than to just start with a slean slate.

·
Asian as fuck!
3,863 Posts
buying a bagged truck only works out for you if everything you wanted to do to it is done for a price cheaper than if you built one yourself.

·
Registered
3,606 Posts
buying a bagged truck only works out for you if everything you wanted to do to it is done for a price cheaper than if you built one yourself.
yea but its still not enjoyable:imo

like i would never want to buy a fullblown showtruck, sure its cool as hell but it takes away alot of the fun in modding it

·
Asian as fuck!
3,863 Posts
yea but its still not enjoyable:imo

like i would never want to buy a fullblown showtruck, sure its cool as hell but it takes away alot of the fun in modding it
yea, it isn't... I was more talking about the bag setup being what you want and the truck being a blank canvas itself.. just didn't want to do the work to explain it in the last post:LOL:

I take great pride in everything I work on, so buying a built truck is almost out of the question unless theres alot I can and want to change on it. everyone here will probably hate my next DD/mini-project:crazy:

·
Registered
3,606 Posts
yea, it isn't... I was more talking about the bag setup being what you want and the truck being a blank canvas itself.. just didn't want to do the work to explain it in the last post:LOL:

I take great pride in everything I work on, so buying a built truck is almost out of the question unless theres alot I can and want to change on it. everyone here will probably hate my next DD/mini-project:crazy:
gotcha man, and no i love minis:read: ...well some of them

1 - 20 of 27 Posts