GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I'm about to buy a 5/7 drop any suggestions on what type ? Also later this fall it will be getting caddies , everything shaved, not sure about door handles yet though , and all in primer. :rocking: :rocking:

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Slawinitup said:
Well I'm about to buy a 5/7 drop any suggestions on what type ? Also later this fall it will be getting caddies , everything shaved, not sure about door handles yet though , and all in primer. :rocking: :rocking:
Is this a NBS or OBS? 5s pretty low in the front for a NBS, expect some serious clearance issues .. what tires wheels/tires you running? might also get some rubbing of the tire on the inner fenderwell.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OBS 96 rado , right now ill be ridin 15 inch ss wheels lo pros , lol we ride low , then ill be gettin 20 and 22inch harms later on, hopefully, then lil later on off to Kustom Werks , to be layed ,, www.kustomfab.com :rocking:

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
DJM makes a great drop. I ran their 4/6 for months and loved it. It really comes down to do you want spindles or lower control arms?

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
If you plan to bag in the future go ahead and get spindles as you'll need them to lay out on the OBS.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
alright ,, if i get it bagged im gonna do it with 3/4'' valves and helium ,, lol jk ,, thanks for the help ill post pics wen i drop it

1 - 10 of 10 Posts