GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
GM FOREVER
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Borla or Magnaflow!!!??????????????? Single in/dual out, 18" case, stainless tips out the back. Vote now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
Cherry Bomb Extreme dumped :imo 50 bucks

·
Registered
13,677 Posts
Whorela or Magumho.

I can make either sound provacative.

I like the way gayrats borla sounds, but its coming apart so ill go magnaflow.

·
GMFS Member
4,390 Posts
Borla. Be different. :imo Everyone has a Magnaflow.

·
Registered
11,334 Posts
Magnaflow :imo If your going to get a Borla XR1 just get a Dynomax bullet and put a y after it if you have to have dual exhaust from the muffler back.

Borla. Be different. :imo Everyone has a Magnaflow.
Everyone because theres a handful of people on this website with them?

Im the only person within 50 miles of my area with a magnaflow muffler. The thing everyone has around here is glasspacks, flowmasters or stock.

·
GMFS Member
1,034 Posts
What about Corsa? just thought i would throw that out there....im running blowsmaster

·
Resident Guinea ***
14,535 Posts
Im the only person within 50 miles of my area with a magnaflow muffler. The thing everyone has around here is glasspacks, flowmasters or stock.
lol word. Idiots don't know what it is and usually comment "Niceee Flows!"

A few keen F-Body guys I ran into pegged it right away.

·
GM FOREVER
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
This is the muffler:
Pro XS, 3 in. Inlet/Dual 2 1/2 in. Outlets, Stainless Steel, Natural, Each Part Number: BOR-40474 Price: $276.99

Just won it on Ebay for $78, brand new!!!!!!! Looks like Borla is my new exhaust. I have Magnaflow on my Escalade, just want to be different I guess. ;)

·
Registered
6,840 Posts
This is the muffler:
Pro XS, 3 in. Inlet/Dual 2 1/2 in. Outlets, Stainless Steel, Natural, Each Part Number: BOR-40474 Price: $276.99

Just won it on Ebay for $78, brand new!!!!!!! Looks like Borla is my new exhaust. I have Magnaflow on my Escalade, just want to be different I guess. ;)
that's exactly what I have. You'll like it. :thumbsup:

·
Haters Gonna Hate
2,073 Posts
Magnaflow :imo If your going to get a Borla XR1 just get a Dynomax bullet and put a y after it if you have to have dual exhaust from the muffler back.

Everyone because theres a handful of people on this website with them?

I'm probably the only person within 100 miles with one. :rofljest:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts