GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to buy the Avic z110bt off of 6ave.com because I can get it for 1148.00 shipped to my door.

I don't want to get it and end up not being able to install the damn thing so what else do I need exactly?

wiring harness
steering wheel harness adapter
???

I know this has been covered a million times but :wave::bird:

TIA

·
Bad Luck is all i got.
1,483 Posts
Need an antenna adaptor. Misc butt connectors or soldering iron and heatshrink tubing. Wire strippers.

Go ahead and find out how to do the bypass so you can enter addresses without having to slow under 10mph.

·
Officially Tucking Tire
8,919 Posts
i used the PAC 0S2-Bose harness. it keeps bose onstar and chimes.

but over all, you need:
wiring harness
dash kit
antenna adapter
steering wheel module

·
Officially Tucking Tire
8,919 Posts

·
I don't have a truck
10,439 Posts
Granted I have no experience with dash kits on an NBS, but for the NNBS the Scosche kits have a funny textured look that does not match the dash, I used a Metra kit and it looks damn near factory.

Maybe Forklift will chime in, it could be different on an NBS though.

·
Registered
10,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
baller, shot caller
lol, I've been wanting a 2din for about a year and a half now. I was going to get a F90bt awhile ago then heard Pioneer was coming out with their new nav headunits so I waited, then waited for them to drop 500 bucks but now it's time. The z110 is awesome :imo
Granted I have no experience with dash kits on an NBS, but for the NNBS the Scosche kits have a funny textured look that does not match the dash, I used a Metra kit and it looks damn near factory.

Maybe Forklift will chime in, it could be different on an NBS though.
:think: I guess I can wait

Think my friend could get the z110 cheaper than $1150 from bestbuy... he works there :secret:

:hmm:

·
Wanna B Jack o all Trades
9,823 Posts
I could have gotten it for $400 from Pioneer but passed on it for now. Blazer still needs that tranny
I have a few DD dash kits if you need

·
Wanna B Jack o all Trades
9,823 Posts
sorry, times up, cant do it and glad I didnt. There will be another faster better one next year any way

·
professional smartass
5,608 Posts
im unhappy with the new z110bt a 1200 dollar unit without a wireless remote that was my complaint with the f series but i figures since its less expensive unit i could deal with but for 1200 bucks that bs

1 - 18 of 18 Posts