·
Gm truck junkie
3,657 Posts
Done.

·
TROLL REVOLT of 2012
2,474 Posts
Fuck yeah, i signed.

everyone help us, its ridiculous out here with those gay tint laws.

·
U Mirin' Brah?
4,947 Posts
but isnt only for 35% or lighter? I have like -% haha

·
Fresno State Bulldog
5,708 Posts
but isnt only for 35% or lighter? I have like -% haha
I've got 35% on my truck, but if they made it legal to have 50% I would pull the 35 off and put 50% on to comply.....its ridiculous that it's so damn hot in the summers here and we're not allowed ANY tint.

·
U Mirin' Brah?
4,947 Posts
I've got 35% on my truck, but if they made it legal to have 50% I would pull the 35 off and put 50% on to comply.....its ridiculous that it's so damn hot in the summers here and we're not allowed ANY tint.
yes it sucks big time. I recently got a ticket so I need to get it signed off. I was in my friends car the other day with no tint at all, and it sucked big time..freakin hot:suicide2:, and plus at night all the lights from other cars bug the shit out of me.

·
TROLL REVOLT of 2012
2,474 Posts
Everyone should post the link in other forums.

·
Chevrolet Owner
315 Posts
Does anyone else find it weird that law makers are trying to pass laws that ban dark colored vehicles because their owners use the A/C more and contribute to global warming, but they will not allow us to tint our windows to reduce heat in our vehicles? It would make much more sense and be much cheaper for the state during this stupid budget crisis.

·
Fender Measurements?
21,152 Posts
Does anyone else find it weird that law makers are trying to pass laws that ban dark colored vehicles because their owners use the A/C more and contribute to global warming, but they will not allow us to tint our windows to reduce heat in our vehicles? It would make much more sense and be much cheaper for the state during this stupid budget crisis.
it would also stimulate the economy. Buying tint from local shops.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts