GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
03 Tahoe
1,364 Posts
Nope, but you could mod one to fit. Takes $ and work but it can be done.

Cameron

·
03 Tahoe
1,364 Posts
gEx said:
well anyone that has the $$ to do a caddy swap, they gotta have alittle more money, them things are like 2-3grand, and oh do i imagine shipping rates.
Well, that is more a price for the NBS clips. I pieced a OBS kit (all GM parts) new for 1400. Not cheap but still much better than getting it direct. I'd think any body shop could graft an OBS onto a NBS for a total of around 4000-5000. Not cheap at all but might be kinda cool. I don't think it would be worth it though.....

Cameron

·
RIP Jason
4,089 Posts
i think obs clips arent that great looking so i think that would be a complete waste of money...maybe thats just me tho

·
03 Tahoe
1,364 Posts
zubyc said:
i think obs clips arent that great looking so i think that would be a complete waste of money...maybe thats just me tho
I don't really think it would flow well either....I've got the same feeling w/ NBS clips on OBS trucks....

Cameron

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
idk, it preference, i like the rounded look of the old caddy front end, like the denali, i dont like the pointed slanted look of the Nbs caddy lights, as well as My pointy slanted lights....i was jw, i have a V6 afterall, so im not a highroller, i was just curious

1 - 7 of 7 Posts