GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got my new caddy clip installed....Sorry for the wait on pic but here they are.... bolted on easily for the most part...total time involved 6hours.

·
Send Money
344 Posts
:nopics: :nopics: :nopics:

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
cant wait to see it, I really like your truck man and once you get it all painted it should be really sweet

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Its light outside damnit. LOL

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
:thumbsup: looks awesome! did you buy a kit or is it all genuine GM parts? makes me want to do the caddy clip to my truck. How hards the swap? just fenders, grill, hood, lights, bumper support and bumper cover? or is there more underneath that needs to be changed?

·
AAAAHHHH
3,595 Posts
I beleive its all bolt on. I am building my clip up. All GM parts. I have a bumper cover and 1 fender:crazy:

·
Registered
13,677 Posts
you can buy the kit now for less than 1500..

looks good man, not sure about the two tone paint, but the rest looks awesome! lol

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i bought it as a kit for like 1100 dollar from FBIMini.com...only bad thing with the place is that they take forever to ship stuff. i waited almost 2mths for it. But as far as the kit it is very simple to install.. the only thing i havent done yet is hooked up the parking lights because they wont reach the news ones but other than that. Its fairly easy and very time consuming.

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Looks awesome! What you doin about paint?

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
i suppose its more if you buy all gm? i want a denali clip for mine

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
looks really nice man :rocking: i have always liked your truck it really just a sweet project i guess? caddy clips felt sorta played out for awhile but i have always like them on lifted trucks and thought about it a few times for mine. what are the plans aside from paint for the future?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts